Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The 365 Project Always Kicks My Ass





I live in the most horrible area of Texas to take pics in the winter. And that is if it's sunny and beautiful outside. Combine with that my illness of the past couple of weeks (possible pneumonia) and the fact that yesterday and today were rainy and cold and you have a recipe for disaster for the photographically challenged. 


I promised my pact buddy that I will shoot a pic every day. Every single day. And I have. But as I said, I'm challenged. 


This was tonight's concentrated effort at finding something half interesting inside my house. 


"Shipwrecked" is a pic of my little zen garden with a boat and some star fishies and some dirty sand that my granddaughter just loooooves to play in. 


Processed in Nik Color Efex 4 with Bleach Bypass and Vintage Film Efex.


Hope you enjoy. :)

1 comment:

  1. Nicely done. If you're struggling to come up with an idea for a photo, try visiting http://dailycameraclub.com and then maybe you will do the kicking! :)

    ReplyDelete