Friday, January 13, 2012

The Grass Skirt Goddess



Can't sleep, so figured I would randomly choose some little old photo that had not been processed and mess around with it. 


I decided to pick this little grass skirt goddess from the car show last year. She is just cute to me. There was a bunch of crap I didn't really care for cluttering up the corners on both sides so I thought "fine time to try out the whole square thing..."


I think she turned out ok. Might be cool to have her view of the world. But then again, maybe not. It would seem she is always looking where she has been and never seeing where she is going. Wow. Maybe that's why I like her. She's got the same plight as me.


Hang in there grass skirt goddess...We will figure it out. How hard could it be to just turn around???


No comments:

Post a Comment