Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Horton Motor Co., Nocona, Tx.

I went North last night to the great small town of Nocona, Texas.  While I was not actively going just to take pictures, I did take my camera and venture "downtown" in hopes that some of the newly renovated buildings might appeal to my love of night shots. 
As I turned a dark corner, I saw this shining from about a block away. I was far enough away that with my ....ahem...less than perfect vision, I couldn't really see what it was. I pondered as I waited for one lone car to get the hell out of my way, what could it be???
But this was not what I imagined. 
I plan to go back when it gets a bit warmer. And when I have a tripod and the wherewithal to use it. 
But meanwhile I just thought it was a pretty damn cool little place. 


I used CS5 and Nik to fix it up a little. 


Hope you enjoy it. :-)

1 comment:

  1. I'd like to use your photo on MOTOR Texas. Let me know if you're interested.

    motortexas.usa @ gmail .com

    http://www.motortexas.com

    ReplyDelete