Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My Favorite Austin Shot


I've been digging around through some older photos so that I can reprocess them with some of my newer tools. 
This is my very favorite Austin, Texas image ever. It is the Frost Bank Building and I think it's just beautiful at any time of day.
However this night, we came out of the Old Spaghetti Warehouse and it was just misting a little. The building was all lit up so pretty and the mist was illuminated by the lights. The streets were damp so they were all shiny and reflective. 

Too bad I only had my crappy little camera with me. But I still love this shot. And I hope you do too. 



Here is another shot of it in the daylight from a different street obviously. The Frost Bank Building is my favorite building. Period. 

No comments:

Post a Comment